Our mission is to provide the international shipping and marine industry with high quality surveysand services on a 24/7 basis. All IMCS surveyors and consultants are highly qualified, motivated and have extensive sea-going and/or industry relevant experience.
The IMCS Group Quality System, together with our Laws & Bye Laws, ensure that all surveys are carried out in a uniform house-styled manner and in line with good industry practice and standards. Commitment to, and compliance with, the IMCS Group Quality System is facilitated by training, seminars and group meetings, as well as in-house developed support systems based on the latest technology.
Beliefs and principles
- Objectivity – our findings are well-grounded and sound, impartial and unprejudiced. We aspire after the truth and look for the best solution
- Integrity – we are committed to responsible and honest approach based on deep respect for our profession. We never regret about our choices
- Independence – we are on our own but able to withstand pressure
- Professionalism – we know our job inside out, our confidence is based on wealth of experience and excellent acknowledged qualifications. We are continuously learning
- Urgency – we are where our clients need us as soon as we can
- Confidentiality – we keep our eyes and ears open and our mouths shut. We provide information only to authorized parties